We’re always looking to add talented, enthusiastic people to our team! The name Princeton Classic Homes indicates that we are a builder of new homes, but our approach to home building is much deeper than just building homes. We are in the “People Business” while building beautiful, functional and affordable new homes located in family friendly communities.
and Vision Insurance
Short Term and
Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account
We are excited to announce a new selection of homes to build from in Elkhorn Ridge. Visit us today to learn more.
If you ever dreamed of calling the quaint town of Gruene home, now if your chance to live a bicycle ride away.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
Minimum of two years related building experience. Knowledgeable in all aspects of construction including technology, products, equipment, methods, field engineering, materials, safety, and scheduling. Outstanding interpersonal skills, attention to detail, ability to communicate with diverse group of individuals. Strong leadership, organizational and multi-tasking skills to direct construction and scheduling activities. Ability to motivate trades to do their very best. Ability to learn quickly and to prioritize. Computer skills as required. Honest, self motivated, hard working, good negotiator. Punctual and willing to work extra hours to get the job done. Positive attitude and follow through. Calm with Buyers. Firm and fair with Trades.
High School is required. Trade or technical school. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, new home sales experience, and the ability to work in a team environment. One will qualify prospective buyers, understand their wants/ needs, and sell the value and quality built into our homes. Please submit your resumes in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Bella Vista Homes/Princeton Classic Homes SA is currently looking for a Warranty Coordinator for their Construction Department. The right candidate’s primary goal is to facilitate the completion of all warranty requests while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The Warranty Coordinator is responsible for resolving customer issues after the closing of the home.
· Receive and document incoming warranty submissions.
· Communicate effectively to homeowner if repair issue is deemed not warrantable.
· Create warranty requests for submissions and send notifications to the assigned field personnel.
· Complete warranty request when field personnel deliver fully documented, completed warranty requests.
· Maintain weekly and monthly warranty reports.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job opening for experienced Purchasing Administrator for homebuilder in the San Antonio, TX area. Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
Job Description:Data entry, research of payments, compiles and maintains records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
· Data enter invoices for payment
· Distributes signed checks as required
· Acts as liaison between corporate and construction staff
· Answers all vendor inquiries
· Maintains accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files
· Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches
· Performs filing and copying
· Performs other duties as assigned
Competencies:To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
· Problem Solving– The individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, as well as gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
· Customer Service– The individual manages difficult client/customer situations, responds promptly to superintendent’s needs, solicits vendor feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
· Planning/Organizing– The individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
· Quality Control– The individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
· Quantity– Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
· Adaptability– The individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Dependability– The individual is consistently at work and on time, follows the instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
· Safety and Security– The individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Excellent salary, benefits and incentive plan await qualified applicants.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resumes as a PDF or Word attachment to email@example.com.